The Online Posts we have been publishing are written by medical students, junior doctors and experts. In order to engage with our potential authors, we decided to create an Editors’ List for Online Posts in which we clarify some of the themes we are looking for. Feel free to contribute with new ideias or by covering our Editors’ List.
Medical School can be a milestone in one’s life, so we created three different categories in order to be easier for you to choose a subject to write about.
- Advice for future medical students
- Careers before medical school
- Applying to medical school: time to change?
- How to improve my Curriculum Vitae
- Life beyond medical school, from sports to arts and volunteering
- Learning how to learn and teach in medical school
- Experiences abroad: Erasmus, exchange programs, electives
- Major challenges during medical school
- Preparing the final exam: the olympic effort
- Research projects and Master’s thesis
- Burnout among medical students
- Being a doctor: are there actual borders?
- Speciality choice and alternative careers in Medicine
- General practice and perspectives on primary care
- Public health and health policies: antimicrobial stewardship, trends in aging, preventive medicine
- Promoting rational and evidence-based prescribing
- Complementary and integrative medicine
- Medicine around the world