Already have a Username/Password for Acta Médica Portuguesa?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I declare that all authors had a substantial contribution for this manuscript.
I declare that all authors approve the final version of the manuscript.
- I declare that the manuscript is not under review of any other journal, and that it has not been published complete or partially in any other journal.
I declare that the manuscript has not been previously presented.
If it has been presented in a conference, indicate name, place, and dates of the conference.
- I declare that the article is an original contribution, that all the statements presented as facts are resulting from authors’ research, who are responsible for them.
- I declare that the manuscript, complete or in parts, does not infringe any copyright and does not violate any privacy rights.
- I declare that any authors’ conflict of interest regarding statements presented into the manuscript does not exist.
- The authors declare that the procedures were followed according to the regulations established by the Clinical Research and Ethics Committee and to the Helsinki Declaration of the World Medical Association.
- The authors declare having followed the protocols in use at their working center regarding patient’s data publication.
The authors, when submitting this paper for publication, transfer to “Acta Médica Portuguesa” the rights and copyrights of the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.